Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TWILIGHT MOVIE

So I got tickets to the Midnight showing of the best movie ever Twilight. It was Thursday November 20th and the movie was great. The movie followed the book for the most part. They even had some parts that you could laugh at. The movie was great but the crowd of girls was awful. When the movie started they screemed at the top of their lungs and it was so freaking annoying!
After the movie my sister dropped me off at my house and Bryan and I got in the car and decided to go to Betos to get some food (it was 2:30am) by the time we were done eating we went to bed at 4am. The worst part was waking up 3 hours later at 7am to get ready to go to work. (lets just say I wasn't very productive at work that day! LOL)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Did Bryan go to the movie? I haven't seen it yet but plan on it. Have you finished the books yet? I'll admit they were pretty addicting.

Bryan and Jessica said...

Bryan did not go to the movie. There was a misunderstanding between us. LOL. I have actually finished all the books. It took me longer then it normally would have but it was because Bryan did not like how I was ignoring him :) so I only read on the days he was at work!