Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family Dinners

Friday November 7th, 2008

Right after the reception for David and Erin Hinckley's wedding we went out to dinner. Shaun, Kristi, Alyson, Garrett, Ken, Lorinda, Jr., Bryan and myself. We went to the Provo Town mall and had Red Robin. It was delicious. I was very quiet because I had just gotten sick and it was the worst part of the cold (of course). I was so upset to be sick when family was in town and when it was a weekend, but I still had fun with all the family.

Saturday November 8th, 2008

We went to Los Hermanos with the family. There was Aunt Becky and her mother, Uncle Gerald, Missy, Peter, Dallon, Claire, Spencer, Scott and Sarah, Grandma, Ken, Lorinda, Jr., Bryan and myself. Dallon was creating a cute story by going around the table asking for nouns and verbs etc... Jr. got a huge appetizer (Nachos) that he could barely eat. LOL. I learned a little bit more about what Sarah does in her job and it is interesting and great. (Not something that I could do)
After dinner Jr., Ken and Lorinda came back to our house and we showed them the game Rock Band and I decided to go to bed early (I know I am such a loser! but I was sick) Well what ended up happening is Jr. went outside in the back yard without my dog (Roxy) knowing. When she went outside through her doggy door, Jr. scared her and she bit Jr.'s face (not hard at all) and ran back inside (now here is where it gets either sad or funny depending on who you are) Roxy got so scared that she squirted all over the floor and was whining like she was hurt it was very loud and very disturbing to me, but lucky for Jr. he got to clean up her mess for scaring her. :)

That was my lovely weekend!

(I hope I included everyone and spelled names right!)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Jr deserved it! Ha... Hope you feel better!
I wish we could have been there

Missi Waldron said...

It was great seeing you guys and I am so happy to see your blog posts!